Payment problem

Moderators: ritad, RosemaryH, lion queen, Crested Val

roaneric
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Payment problem

Unread post by roaneric »

Hi there.

I have a quick question. A friend here in the Netherlands booked accommodation and were send her confirmation letter. She needed to pay the first half now and the second half next year. So she went online and paid the first half (just over R6000) as required but the full amount was taken from her credit card. She said that is not that bad but called sanparks to confirm and ask for a new confirmation letter. They told her only half te amount was paid. She then called her credit card company and they said the whole amount was taken from her card.

Who can she contact to sort this problem out? The people she phoned said they can't help her.
Limited Overs and Camp Visits ...... a Forum Tale

"I am not African because I was born in Africa, but because Africa was born in me"
Gloriosa superba

Re: Payment problem

Unread post by Gloriosa superba »

The person concerned will have to e-mail the Accounts Department, at the Sanparks address @sanparks explaining what happened. It takes about a week for the reply. Keep copies of all correspondence.
roaneric
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Unread post by roaneric »

Thanks

I tried to find a contact number or email address but I can not find any of that department. :hmz:
Limited Overs and Camp Visits ...... a Forum Tale

"I am not African because I was born in Africa, but because Africa was born in me"
Gloriosa superba

Unread post by Gloriosa superba »

This is Sanparks number for things other than reservations, they will give you the e-mail for the Accounts Department.

Dial Code 27 012 4265000. Hours are 08H00 to 16H00