- Senior Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 3875
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:53 pm
- Location: Cambridge, MA (and home from home in Darling, WC)
Here's another butterfly that I need help with. Seen in West Coast NP on 3 December 2008.
9-11 November Cape Town
11-29 November RMS St Helena: St Helena & Ascension
29-30 November Cape Town
1 December-21 January Darling
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:42 pm
- Location: Waar die enigste slang 'n tuinslang is...Joburg
It's a male meadow white / bontrokkie / Pontia helice. They are probably one of our most widespread and common species!
Last edited by BushSnake on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you can only visit two continents in your lifetime, visit Africa.... TWICE" - R.Elliot
- Legendary Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 5002
- Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:27 am
- Location: Chasing down the rarities
Latest Lifer(s): Burchell's Courser, Cory's Shearwater, Wilson's Storm-Petrel, European Storm-Petrel, Great Winged Petrel, Grey Waxbill, Cape Rock-jumper
Follow me as I bird on Twitter @wildtuinman
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests