Johan van Rensburg wrote:
This one is called a Blue Pansy. It is a common butterfly of the eastern half of South Africa, a fast flyer often seen in aerial "dogfights" with other butterflies, frequently spotted in gardens feeding on flowers; all year in warmer areas.
- Distinguished Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 492
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:00 pm
- Location: At work longing for the outdoors!
- Legendary Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:27 am
- Location: Chasing down the rarities
Latest Lifer(s): Burchell's Courser, Cory's Shearwater, Wilson's Storm-Petrel, European Storm-Petrel, Great Winged Petrel, Grey Waxbill, Cape Rock-jumper
Follow me as I bird on Twitter @wildtuinman
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests