Skip to Content

Addo game drives

Addo, Camdeboo, Karoo, Mountain Zebra
Mariap

Addo game drives

Unread post by Mariap » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:48 pm

hi,
next month in November we are going to have holidays in Southafrica. We will stay 2 days at Addo, from where we want to make a game drive in the Addo Nationalpark in the morning. I wanted to make an online reservation, but it didn't`t work. (Only for Kruger NP.)
I tried to send an email for reservation, but no answer. Does someone have an idea what`s going wrong with my request? Perhaps it`s not possible to do this from outside, we live in Europe. Maria

lion queen
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

Re: Addo game drives

Unread post by lion queen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:28 am

Mariap wrote:hi,
next month in November we are going to have holidays in Southafrica. We will stay 2 days at Addo, from where we want to make a game drive in the Addo Nationalpark in the morning. I wanted to make an online reservation, but it didn't`t work. (Only for Kruger NP.)
I tried to send an email for reservation, but no answer. Does someone have an idea what`s going wrong with my request? Perhaps it`s not possible to do this from outside, we live in Europe. Maria

Hi Mariap and a warm welcome to the forum! :gflower: :gflower:

Please have a look here for more info on booking gamedrives

FrontierPR wrote:You certainly won't be disappointed on a game drive in Addo over December. Yes, you may book in advance. Please e-mail the park on addogamedrives@sanparks.org. The team is usually excellent at responding to requests.

Is this the email you used??

Please let us know if you were successful, so we can help if needed.

Enjoy your visit, may you be blessed with a wonderful trip!
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough - Mae West

Return to “Frontier Parks”