Skip to Content

Westy's two weeks in may in paradise. KNP, May '14

Tell us about your breathtaking experiences in the parks
Westy

Westy's two weeks in may in paradise. KNP, May '14

Unread post by Westy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:42 am

Hi there all forumites this is my first time posting allthough I have been a regular guest for some time now. My wife and I and our 5 year old son will be visiting the park in May we will be travellling up from Durban on Saturday 10th and will spend our first night in Malalane then onto Letaba for 3 nights then up to Punda Maria for 3 nights back down to Shingwedzi for 3 nights then Satara 3 nights and our last night on 23rd back in Malalane before departing back to Durban. I will have the yellow ribbon on my bakkie and if any of you guys are in the park at this time look forward to meeting up. Our last visit was 10 years ago when I proposed to my wife over supper at the restaurant in Skukuza so the park holds special memories for us. I know some of you may think that is a lot of driving to do with a 5 year old in the car but we are regular visitors to Umfolozi Game Reserve and he just loves driving around and spotting the animals , also the camps we are staying in ( bar Malalane) are big enough for him to run around and let off steam and they all have swimming pools so we intend to spend quite a bit of time in the camps as well to please everyone.

Return to “Travel Tales”