Booking advice

Find information and FAQ's not related to the parks, like Health & Safety, 4x4 etc.
KillBill

Booking advice

Unread post by KillBill »

Hello Forumites

Hoping you can help
I have a booking for Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, staying in two different camps (Mata Mata and Nossob). I would like to be able to change the booking online (if one of the wilderness camps become available between now and the date of my trip). The problem is, I have had trouble doing this in the past.
My booking currently looks like two block bookings - Mata Mata - Days 1-4, then Nossob 4-7, so I cannot select one just one date to cancel and change to a wilderness camp. I seem to need to cancel the block?
Is it easier to ask reservations team to split out each date i.e. Date 1 Mata Mata, Date 2 Mata Mata, Date 2 Mata Mata ... etc. So then I can select the exact date of booking I want to change? I did try emailing reservations, but they never got back to me.
I did find one of the wilderness camps available once, but the system wouldn't let me do it and I was too nervous to lose my whole booking that I stopped trying. I still check daily for cancellations, but have no idea what I would do if I actually found a camp available that I wanted! :lol:
Any help would be appreciated :) Thanks in advance.
KillBill
First trip - upcoming - Feb 23