This cricket weekend is going to end on a very strange note. With all the grass-skirts, feathers, saries , tickling and P's involved, who knows where it will all ends up.... Only a few days now!
- Senior Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 985
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:11 pm
- Location: Here...there, somewhere, where's my GPS?
Agree Picnic, well done to everyone! Especially Scipio and Duke!!
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Distinguished Virtual Ranger
- Award: Sighting of the Year - Small creatures/insects (2014)
- Posts: 2924
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:37 pm
- Location: Pretoria
i would love to see pics of the umps doing the hoola!
9-20 Dec Satara
14 Dec Sable Hide
21-27 Dec Lower Sabie
28 Dec-4 Jan Satara
5-8 Jan Lower Sabie
9 Jan Croc Bridge
2-6 March Skukuza
29-31 March Lower Sabie
8 -11 July Tsendze
12-15 July Satara
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests