Skip to Content

Forum Awards 2014

Tell us what we can do better, need to clear the air, voice your concern or provide feedback about the forum
User avatar
Yoda
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:24 pm
Location: UK

Forum Awards 2014

Unread post by Yoda » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:13 pm

Am I missing something, or are there fewer awards this year?

2 that I have seen on other mites profiles from winning previously, but not seen in the list are:
Best Forum Name
Best Avatar

Maybe I just can't see the nomination? :redface:

User avatar
Porridge
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:15 pm
Location: Joburg

Re: Forum Awards 2014

Unread post by Porridge » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:59 am

yoda wrote:Am I missing something, or are there fewer awards this year?

2 that I have seen on other mites profiles from winning previously, but not seen in the list are:
Best Forum Name
Best Avatar

Maybe I just can't see the nomination? :redface:


Best/Funniest Forum Name

If I remember correctly, Best Avatar was discontinued a while back, yoda.
The simple rule to follow with all animals is one of respect.

Tired of wishing "you were there"? Try something different

13 - 20 Aug Punda and Shing
21 - 24 Aug Earth Sciences SRBC
25 - 27 Aug Tsendze

User avatar
Porridge
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:15 pm
Location: Joburg

Re: Forum Awards 2014

Unread post by Porridge » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Porridge wrote:
yoda wrote:Am I missing something, or are there fewer awards this year?

2 that I have seen on other mites profiles from winning previously, but not seen in the list are:
Best Forum Name
Best Avatar

Maybe I just can't see the nomination? :redface:


[ur=http://www.sanparks.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=82011l]Best/Funniest Forum Name[/url]

If I remember correctly, Best Avatar was discontinued a while back, yoda.


Oops, fixed here: Best/Funniest Forum Name[/b]
The simple rule to follow with all animals is one of respect.

Tired of wishing "you were there"? Try something different

13 - 20 Aug Punda and Shing
21 - 24 Aug Earth Sciences SRBC
25 - 27 Aug Tsendze

User avatar
Porridge
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:15 pm
Location: Joburg

Re: Forum Awards 2014

Unread post by Porridge » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Porridge wrote:
Porridge wrote:
yoda wrote:Am I missing something, or are there fewer awards this year?

2 that I have seen on other mites profiles from winning previously, but not seen in the list are:
Best Forum Name
Best Avatar

Maybe I just can't see the nomination? :redface:


[ur=http://www.sanparks.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=82011l]Best/Funniest Forum Name[/url]

If I remember correctly, Best Avatar was discontinued a while back, yoda.


Oops, fixed here: Best/Funniest Forum Name[/b]


hehehehehe I'm doing very well, aren't I? Take 3: Best/Funniest Forum Name
The simple rule to follow with all animals is one of respect.

Tired of wishing "you were there"? Try something different

13 - 20 Aug Punda and Shing
21 - 24 Aug Earth Sciences SRBC
25 - 27 Aug Tsendze

User avatar
Carol g
Distinguished Virtual Ranger
Distinguished Virtual Ranger
Posts: 4917
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:59 pm
Location: Bloemfontein

Re: Forum Awards 2014

Unread post by Carol g » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:22 pm

:doh: :doh: :slap: :slap: Edit and start all over again Porridge :lol: :lol:
Those who have no love in there hearts for animals, have no love in there hearts at all

User avatar
saraf
Distinguished Virtual Ranger
Distinguished Virtual Ranger
Posts: 7504
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: Portsmouth, England

Re: Forum Awards 2014

Unread post by saraf » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Or press the Preview button... :whistle:
Want to say Thank You or Well Done to a fellow 'mite? Why not nominate them for a Kudu?

User avatar
Yoda
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:24 pm
Location: UK

Re: Forum Awards 2014

Unread post by Yoda » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Porridge,

Thanks for the info :thumbs_up:

User avatar
isinkwe
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
FAC Member (2014)
Posts: 2051
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:27 am
Location: Lost in the travel tales and bird ID challenges

Re: Forum Awards 2014

Unread post by isinkwe » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Porridge wrote:
hehehehehe I'm doing very well, aren't I? Take 3: Best/Funniest Forum Name


Carol g wrote::doh: :doh: :slap: :slap: Edit and start all over again Porridge :lol: :lol:


saraf wrote:Or press the Preview button... :whistle:


And putting your beer down first might help :lol: :lol: :lol:
Isn't it just amazing how potatoes give us fries and vodka? :D The rest of the vegetables should get their act together :rtm:

So when is old enough to know better supposed to kick in ? :hmz:

User avatar
Porridge
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:15 pm
Location: Joburg

Re: Forum Awards 2014

Unread post by Porridge » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:22 am

saraf wrote:Or press the Preview button... :whistle:


:big_eyes: :big_eyes: What??!! That's like stopping to ask for directions, saraf!!! It's just not done!!!

I did preview on the 3rd attempt though :redface: :redface:
The simple rule to follow with all animals is one of respect.

Tired of wishing "you were there"? Try something different

13 - 20 Aug Punda and Shing
21 - 24 Aug Earth Sciences SRBC
25 - 27 Aug Tsendze

User avatar
Porridge
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:15 pm
Location: Joburg

Re: Forum Awards 2014

Unread post by Porridge » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:24 am

isinkwe wrote:And putting your beer down first might help :lol: :lol: :lol:


Can't do that. I may get thirsty between key presses ... :whistle:
The simple rule to follow with all animals is one of respect.

Tired of wishing "you were there"? Try something different

13 - 20 Aug Punda and Shing
21 - 24 Aug Earth Sciences SRBC
25 - 27 Aug Tsendze


Return to “Chill Room ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Webcam Highlights

Addo
Submitted by Dibles at 13:21:45
orpen
Submitted by Sabina01 at 00:11:27
satara
Submitted by Mrs. S.K.L.Gauntlett at 09:41:10
nossob
Submitted by Mrs. S.K.L.Gauntlett at 10:29:36