- Junior Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 518
- Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:49 pm
- Location: Tooooo far from Kruger
Sable antelope ??
Smaller than a dove? - hard to say. Bigger than our small doves and smaller than our big doves
Colourful? - not really - especially since it is not yet on my life-list
Groundscaper thrust? Dalene D: u don't' think much of my bird-watching talent I don't want to give this one away too easily for the bird-watchers, but its kinda special
time for a clue - "SA Rare bird news report"
Hi all - perhaps I was a bit unfair on this one - you would have had to follow the rare bird sightings reports of later last year. From the Biyamiti area. That should give it away
Well done MarkusF - you got it Over to you now!
- Distinguished Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 11816
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:22 am
- Location: Midway between the infinite and the infinitesimal!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests