Skip to Content

New map needed of Skukuza on Sanparks site

Discuss the different camps and roads of the Kruger National Park
fee

New map needed of Skukuza on Sanparks site

Unread post by fee » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Is there any chance that somebody at head office could update the Skukuza map that is currently on this Sanparks site.

Potential guests try and look up for particular bungalows etc, without success, (not surprisingly) because the map is so outdated.

The convention centre was built a number of years ago, maybe five to six years ago, and a lot of bungalows were torn down to make space for this and it amazes me that these bungalows are still showing on the map.

Would be a good idea to in fact update all the maps from each camp!

lizef
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New map needed of Skukuza on Sanparks site

Unread post by lizef » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:20 am

fee wrote:Is there any chance that somebody at head office could update the Skukuza map that is currently on this Sanparks site.

Potential guests try and look up for particular bungalows etc, without success, (not surprisingly) because the map is so outdated.

The convention centre was built a number of years ago, maybe five to six years ago, and a lot of bungalows were torn down to make space for this and it amazes me that these bungalows are still showing on the map.

Would be a good idea to in fact update all the maps from each camp!

Good morning
Thank you for your feedback. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. You are correct in saying that all the maps require an update. We are in process of having this done; unfortunately this will take a bit of time but I will endeavor to get the new maps up on the website ASAP.
"Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all of its students"

Return to “KNP Camps & Roads”