Skip to Content

how to view fullscreen webcam?

Discuss the Orpen (KNP), Satara (KNP), Addo and Nossob (KTP) webcams
moose

how to view fullscreen webcam?

Unread post by moose » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Hello - I'd like to view the live webcam in "full screen", or at least larger. When I right click, it says "toggle fullscreen", but then selecting that doesn't seem to do anything. I'm using a mac, not a pc, if that makes a difference. I can't for the life of me figure out what to do. The Chrome browser "view" fullscreen doesn't make the webcam image any larger, it just makes the webpage larger (more white space). If I zoom in, again the webcam picture doesn't get larger (although the still webcam pictures do). If anyone has a suggestion, could you be so kind as to point me the right direction?

I realize this post might be better suited to a technology forum, but figured there might be folks out there who've figured this out.

Thanks!

DinkyBird

Re: how to view fullscreen webcam?

Unread post by DinkyBird » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:16 pm

:hmz: Interesting moose - I think this is one to ask Danie.
Sawubona
Dalene

moose

Re: how to view fullscreen webcam?

Unread post by moose » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:43 pm

you know what? I think it is my browser! I can't get it to go to fullscreen, but i can zoom in and make the window bigger in Firefox, which is all i really need. I just recalled someøne saying (for something else entirely) that Chrome doesn't like flash player. So I downloaded Firefox browser and here we go after weeks of trying! ANyway - I'm set -- (unless someone does have a quick answer for fullscreen mode -- as it is just puzzling). Much easier to make out the difference between an elephant dropping and an animal now, and some of those "darn" bushes too :) .

Return to “Webcams”