Here is a new one salamanda
Oops sorry, must have posted at the same time . . . .
You didn't use the word 'easy' in connection with this pic did you . . . Nah. Lovely collection of Storks though. North of Letaba . . . Well to be honest i have no idea. In summer everything looks differen. I'll take a wild guess - Malopenyana.
Graeme & Nicky wrote:What about the water hole that is on the Tropic of Capricorn loop....
Just knew it was easy Graeme & Nicky .
One of the best places to be at up North .
Always be humble and understanding.
- Distinguished Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 2035
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:11 am
- Location: Pinetown the Finetown in KZN
- Posts: 15677
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:31 pm
- Location: Sheffield Beach KZN North Coast, South Africa
I agree and a very full sunset dam I might add!barryels wrote:Sunset dam at Lower-Sabie I presume, dear Watson .
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest