- Posts: 13978
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:31 pm
- Location: Sheffield Beach KZN North Coast, South Africa
Amazing sighting,we drove down there on the same day and saw some of the herd crossing the road but didn't realize it was sooo huge.
Kruger - 22nd May to 9th June 2017
- Meandering Mouse
- Legendary Virtual Ranger
- Award: Forumite of the year - Eagle Award (2016)
Award: Angel of the Year (2015)
- Posts: 15795
- Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:47 pm
- Location: meandering between senility and menopause
What an amazing sighting It must have been so special to watch.
The bird doesn't sing because it has answers, it sings because it has a song.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest