Nigerian 911 Scam
Information about a Nigerian 911 Scam
Please note: There are no such persons in the Kruger National Park (KNP) or related to the KNP.
The modus operandi of these people, is the following:
- They supply e-mail addresses with the adverts.
- When contacted by interested buyers they will supply a bank account number and will request the buyers to deposit 50% of the price money into the account before the horns can be sent.
- Once the money has been paid into the mentioned account, the syndicate will disappear just to start another advert with different names and account numbers.
- Please do not reply to these adverts or engage in any communication whatsoever with the proposed sellers.
Examples of adverts:
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Conversations with the gentle Greys - Jul'16
Posted by: Kaapsedraai on 29th September 2016
- Satara Cam 29/08/2016
Posted by: ritad on 29th September 2016
- Orpen Cam 29/09/2016
Posted by: Dibles on 29th September 2016