Kruger National Park flood repair update
Picnic Spots Open
Access roads inside the park
All roads, except the following, are open:
- S25 (From S26 to S139, Biyamiti Low Level Bridge washed away (a temporary bypass has been completed and S25 has reopened)
- S33, S84
- Balule Low Level Bridge (detour via S89 and S90): Balule Bridge is expected to reopen by 15 November 2012.
- The H1-5 has been reopened after repair to the breach near N’wamanzi Lookout Point between Olifants and Satara.
Gates: All are open
South African National Parks (SANParks)
Reynold Thakhuli 073 373 4999 or Gabrielle Venter 082 696 4724
Joep Stevens 082 802 8093
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Addo Cam 28/07/2016
Posted by: lion queen on 28th July 2016
- Top ranger caught for poaching
Posted by: wildtuinman on 28th July 2016
- Giant Steps - Richard Peirce
Posted by: yoda on 28th July 2016