International Wildlife Tuberculosis Conference
A specialist M. bovis Conference for those interested in wildlife TB.
9 to 12 September, 2012
Kruger National Park, South Africa
This conference will bring together in the heart of the world famous Kruger National Park researchers, conservationists and policy makers interested in and concerned with wildlife tuberculosis throughout the world. This will be an exciting midterm event supported by the initiators of the series of International Mycobacterium bovis conferences
- Wildlife reservoirs and wildlife/livestock interface
- TB control and management, socio-economic impact
- Epidemiology (classical, molecular, surveillance)
- Spillover hosts (humans and other species)
- Host resistance (pathophysiology, host genetics, immunology, vaccines)
- Conservation implications
Additional optional programme features include:
- bonfire discussions in small groups on selected subjects as identified by delegates
- tour to the wildlife/livestock interface
We will soon have more information regarding conference registration, abstract submission and the many exciting features this conference will have to offer, on our website (http://web.up.ac.za/TBwildlifeconference2012).
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
Posted by: brijeshdubey on 29th September 2016
- Conversations with the gentle Greys - Jul'16
Posted by: Kaapsedraai on 29th September 2016
- Satara Cam 29/08/2016
Posted by: ritad on 29th September 2016