International Wildlife Tuberculosis Conference
06 February 2012
A specialist M. bovis Conference for those interested in wildlife TB.
9 to 12 September, 2012
Kruger National Park, South Africa
This conference will bring together in the heart of the world famous Kruger National Park researchers, conservationists and policy makers interested in and concerned with wildlife tuberculosis throughout the world. This will be an exciting midterm event supported by the initiators of the series of International Mycobacterium bovis conferences
- Wildlife reservoirs and wildlife/livestock interface
- TB control and management, socio-economic impact
- Epidemiology (classical, molecular, surveillance)
- Spillover hosts (humans and other species)
- Host resistance (pathophysiology, host genetics, immunology, vaccines)
- Conservation implications
Additional optional programme features include:
- bonfire discussions in small groups on selected subjects as identified by delegates
- tour to the wildlife/livestock interface
We will soon have more information regarding conference registration, abstract submission and the many exciting features this conference will have to offer, on our website (http://web.up.ac.za/TBwildlifeconference2012).