WCNP HR opens Preekstoel Information Centre
The centre was built by the Honorary Rangers who have been working on this project, among a number of others, since the inception of the park’s Honorary Rangers.
Special thanks go to:
- Clive von Groningen - West Coast Community Trust
- Delani de Waal - graphic design
- Riaan Steenkamp – builder
- The various professionals who lent their time, expertise and copyright material to the project.
- WCNP Staff who checked the poster information for technical correctness and applicability.
- Honorary Rangers team led by Elbeth le Roux who researched & produced the posters.
- Colin Codner who designed and oversaw the building of structure as well as producing two posters.
- Honorary Rangers of the region who organised and manned the various fund-raising events and their sponsors, to provide the fund necessary to cover the costs of the poster production.
The Preekstoel Information Centre is open and a great tool for those visiting the park and lagoon. Be sure to give this stop a visit when you next visit the park.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Crocodile Bridge to Satara
Posted by: RussellT on 23rd August 2016
Posted by: Dono on 23rd August 2016
- Addo Cam 23/08/2016
Posted by: MATTHYS on 23rd August 2016