Welcome to our new website!
Recently, SANParks entered the realm of the mobile world with the launch of SANParks.Mobi. It offers users a variety of information at the tips of their fingers:
- Display basic tourism info on all parks and camps,
- Newsfeed (facilitates information dissemination),
- Weather in real-time,
- Reservations contacts,
- Availability checking in real-time,
- Online bookings (Just book and pay. No amendments or cancellations here. NB: This facility is available only to clients who have “web-enabled”, i.e. registered themselves on our website booking system.)
We have also been hard at work in enhancing the Online Booking system where developments have been made to improve our online sales methodologies.
As a one-stop-shop, users have been able to secure a booking and pay directly online, the following enhancements have been added:
- The availability browsing from within the online reservations module has been turned into an availability matrix. This enables the web user to see at a glance what is available in any particular camp over a specified date range, instead of having to search one accommodation type at a time.
- Users can now amend their reservations real-time online – add and remove nights, number of people, etc. (This excludes bookings done by senior citizens.)
And that’s not all – coming up is an informative foreign language initiative. Users will be able to access vital travel information in five foreign languages - Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
We welcome and encourage your feedback on the newly redesigned website – let us hear your thoughts by participating in our poll.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Kalahari Capers
Posted by: canon on 28th September 2016
- Nossob Cam 28/09/2016
Posted by: Dibles on 28th September 2016
- Addo Cam 28/09/2016
Posted by: ritad on 28th September 2016