Wildlife sales, animal exchanges & contractual commitments
- White rhino sales from Kruger to private reserves to generate income for the park development fund (land purchase i.e. biodiversity asset swap) – link to resource use policy
- Rare and valuable sales from Mokala NP and Graspan (for same reason as above)
- Support local initiatives like Kirkwood auction at Addo – disease –free buffalo from Addo available to private reserves
- Provide endangered species like Cape Mountain Zebra and Black rhino for cooperative conservation projects (CMZ in cape province and black rhino internationally)
- Supply of game to contractual NP (remain property of SANParks) to enhance partnership relationship
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- A feline Trip- November 2015, Kgalagadi with KDU and Francolin
Posted by: katydownunder on 24th July 2016
- Nossob 24/07/2016
Posted by: thiefbadger on 24th July 2016
- Kalahari revisited, Amazing Mokala, Mindblowing Namibia (2 SA addicts from Holland)
Posted by: Robbert on 24th July 2016