Species Conservation Management
- Black rhino notching and movements (big focus of the Kimberley unit)
- Rare and valuable breeding projects like buffalo, roan and sable at Graspan and roan in Kruger
- Sable rehabilitated from zoos back into the wild (Back to Africa)
- White rhino movements in Kruger and to other parks
- Disease-free buffalo breeding project (1997 – 2006)
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Where to find... Whatever you do, don't run
Posted by: roaneric on 28th September 2016
- Kalahari Capers
Posted by: canon on 28th September 2016
- Nossob Cam 28/09/2016
Posted by: Dibles on 28th September 2016