- BTB monitoring in buffalo in Kruger
- BTB monitoring on lion in Kruger
- General disease monitoring in all parks when opportunities arise
- Sarcoid research in Mountain Zebra in Bontebok NP
- Disease prevention principles applied to animal movements – quarantine facilities both in Kruger and Kimberley
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- mata mata gate hours?
Posted by: irecardi on 30th September 2016
- Satara Cam 30/09/2016
Posted by: ritad on 30th September 2016
- Orpen Cam 30/09/2016
Posted by: Trrp-trrrrrrrr on 30th September 2016