Park Planning and Development
Current Projects include:
- The GEF funded (through World Bank) greater Addo Elephant National Park Project;
- The GEF funded (through World Bank) Garden Route Initiative;
- The FFEM (French GEF) funded compliment to the greater Addo Elephant National Park Project;
- The EU funded Feasibility study for the development of a high altitude conservation and development area within the Ukhahlamba District Municipality, Eastern Cape;
- Parks expansion programme;
- State of biodiversity programme;
- Management plan programme;
- Marine protected areas programme;
- Bioregional programme;
- Inputs to national protected areas rationalisation assessment.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- KTP Feb / Mar vs July / August?
Posted by: BDM CAPE TOWN on 25th August 2016
- Mountain Zebra Photography Course - September 2016
Posted by: SHR PR & Media on 25th August 2016
- Addo Cam 25/08/2016
Posted by: Dibles on 25th August 2016