Park Planning and Development
Current Projects include:
- The GEF funded (through World Bank) greater Addo Elephant National Park Project;
- The GEF funded (through World Bank) Garden Route Initiative;
- The FFEM (French GEF) funded compliment to the greater Addo Elephant National Park Project;
- The EU funded Feasibility study for the development of a high altitude conservation and development area within the Ukhahlamba District Municipality, Eastern Cape;
- Parks expansion programme;
- State of biodiversity programme;
- Management plan programme;
- Marine protected areas programme;
- Bioregional programme;
- Inputs to national protected areas rationalisation assessment.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
One year's unlimited entry to 80+ National Parks, Reserves and Resorts around Southern Africa. Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Read more...
Join our Forums
Connect with over 30,000 members in our popular forums.