Media Release: Tariff increase for Golden Gate Highlands National Park
26 October 2017
Golden Gate Highlands National Park, a jewel in the eastern Free State under the management of South African National Parks (SANParks) will increase their conservation and other related tariffs in the Park from 1st November 2017.
The daily conservation fees for South Africans will increase to R48 adults and R24 for children whilst SADC countries will be R96 and R48 for adults and children respectively
Activities fees will also increase as follows:
- Rhebok Trail, R195.00 per person (only Adults)
- Horse riding:1 hour ride: R110 2 hour ride: R165
A tour to Basotho Cultural Village will now be as follows:
- Cultural Tour: R60 per person for SA Citizens and R80 per person for foreign visitors
- Herbal Trail: R60 per person for SA Citizens and R80 per person for foreign visitors
- Museum Tour: R60 per person for SA Citizens and R80 per person for foreign visitors
Visitors can contact the Park on (058) 255-1000 to find out about accommodation rates.
SANParks charges 1% Community Levy on all reservations for accommodation and activities in order to fund projects that support the surrounding communities. These new fees are valid from 1 November 2017-31 October 2018.
South African National Parks (SANParks) Northern Region
Northern Region Communications Manager
Tel: (012) 426 5304, Cell: 074 588 5789