Kruger National Park Birthday!
Are you born on the 31st of May? You share your birthday with the KRUGER NATIONAL PARK!
On 31 May 2007, South African National Park’s flagship, the Kruger National Park, will turn 109 years old and you can be part of the celebrations. Answer 3 easy questions and you could be invited to the Birthday Celebrations at the oldest rest camp, Pretoriuskop, on the 31st of May 2007. The prize includes:
- Conservation fees
- Accommodation for the winner and a partner for 2 nights
- Breakfast and dinner
- One game drive for 2 people
- R1 000 to assist with transport costs
Competition closes on 25 May at 12h00. The first 15 correct entries drawn will be notified telephonically. Please make sure you are available and have enough air time should you be using a cellular phone.
Make a copy of the front page of your South African ID book and write your contact details on the same page. Answer these 3 questions below and remember to number your answers clearly. Then fax your entry to Kruger National Park Birthday Competition on (013) 735 4010.
- What is the name of the first camp that was opened to the public in the Kruger National Park?
- How old is the Kruger National Park on 31 May 2007?
- Complete the sentence: The Kruger National Park forms part of ____________ Parks.
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners must be born on 31st of May – give copy of ID as proof
- Winners must be available from the 30th of May to the 1st of June 2007
- Winners must allow publicity / photos to be taken
- Winners must be able to transport themselves to Pretoriuskop Camp on the 30th of May 2007.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and must be taken as a package. Prize not valid for current bookings of the same dates.
- The competition is not open to any SANParks and Kruger National Park Concession employee and their immediate families.
- The judges’ decision is final and they will not enter into any correspondence or negotiations.
- The prize is valid for a winner and one partner from 30 May to 1 June 2007. No children will be included in this prize.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Pafuri to Mapungubwe
Posted by: arks on 8th February 2016
- Water Flowing In the Auob Riverbed
Posted by: Basil D on 8th February 2016
- Pipit, Tree
Posted by: wildtuinman on 8th February 2016