Entertainment galore for kids this December in Mountain Zebra National Park
Day visitors and overnight guests alike can enjoy a week-long holiday programme at Mountain Zebra National Park between 15 and 21 December 2013.
The free programme is open to all children between the ages of six and 16, as well as those young at heart. The game drives, however, are only for the youngsters, and is the only activity which is offered at a reduced rate.
Activities for the week are:
- Sunday, 15 December - a guided 1km hiking trail.
- Monday, 16 December - a guided game drive at a cost of R70 per child.
- Tuesday, 17 December - a talk on “Why water never stands still”.
- Wednesday, 18 December - a guided game drive to a rock art site inside the park at a cost of R65 per child.
- Thursday, 19 December - a range of leadership activities.
- Friday, 20 December - watching nature DVD’s and playing ecological games.
- Saturday, 21 December - a guided 2.5km hiking trail.
Please note that programmes may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions. For further information on starting times, etc, please contact the park’s People and Conservation Officer on 048 881 2427 or 071 4691 050.
South African National Parks (SANParks) Frontier Region Communications
Tel: 041 508 5422
Fayroush Ludick: Regional Manager: Communications, SANParks
Tel: 041 508 5422; Cell: 082 888 0201
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Orpen Cam 04/05/2016
Posted by: melph68 on 4th May 2016
- Shops in Kruger
Posted by: lindah on 3rd May 2016
- Making "Impossible" Bookings
Posted by: Madalla on 3rd May 2016