Entertainment galore for kids this December in Mountain Zebra National Park
08 December 2013
The free programme is open to all children between the ages of six and 16, as well as those young at heart. The game drives, however, are only for the youngsters, and is the only activity which is offered at a reduced rate.
Activities for the week are:
- Sunday, 15 December - a guided 1km hiking trail.
- Monday, 16 December - a guided game drive at a cost of R70 per child.
- Tuesday, 17 December - a talk on “Why water never stands still”.
- Wednesday, 18 December - a guided game drive to a rock art site inside the park at a cost of R65 per child.
- Thursday, 19 December - a range of leadership activities.
- Friday, 20 December - watching nature DVD’s and playing ecological games.
- Saturday, 21 December - a guided 2.5km hiking trail.
Please note that programmes may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions. For further information on starting times, etc, please contact the park’s People and Conservation Officer on 048 881 2427 or 071 4691 050.
South African National Parks (SANParks) Frontier Region Communications
Tel: 041 508 5422
Fayroush Ludick: Regional Manager: Communications, SANParks
Tel: 041 508 5422; Cell: 082 888 0201