Come join us for an Easter Weekend at the Skukuza Indigenous Nursery
The Lowveld Region of the SANParks Honorary Rangers invites you to the Easter Open Weekend at the Skukuza Indigenous Nursery.
Visit the nursery on Saturday and Sunday, the 30th and 31st of March 2013 and partake in the following:
- Choose from over 185 species of Kruger's indigenous plants suitable for both Lowveld and Highveld gardens.
- Join Michele Hofmeyr, nursery manager to learn more about the magnificent trees in the nursery and Kruger National Park.
- Local artists will be working and exhibiting their work, with opportunities to buy originals.
- Creative art activities especially for children under 12 years, R50.00, limited space.
- Bring the children for an Easter Egg hunt on Sunday, 31 March 2013.
- Visit the Tea Garden offering delicious homemade treats; open from 08h00 to 15h00.
For more information contact:
Tel/Fax: 013 735 4312
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africaâ€™s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Orpen Cam 29/08/2016
Posted by: melph68 on 29th August 2016
- A Spring visit to Balule
Posted by: leervis on 28th August 2016
- Nossob Cam 28/08/2016
Posted by: Trrp-trrrrrrrr on 28th August 2016