Kruger National Park flood repair update
An update on the Kruger National Park flood repairs as at 07:00 a.m. on 20 September 2012.
Picnic Spots Open
Access roads inside the park
All roads, except the following, are open:
- S25 (From S26 to S139, Biyamiti Low Level Bridge washed away (a temporary bypass has been completed and S25 has reopened)
- S33, S84
- Balule Low Level Bridge (detour via S89 and S90): Balule Bridge is expected to reopen by 15 November 2012.
- The H1-5 has been reopened after repair to the breach near N’wamanzi Lookout Point between Olifants and Satara.
Gates: All are open
South African National Parks (SANParks)
Reynold Thakhuli 073 373 4999 or Gabrielle Venter 082 696 4724
Joep Stevens 082 802 8093
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Addo Cam 27/07/2016
Posted by: ritad on 27th July 2016
- Mokala Oxpecker Birding Weekend
Posted by: SHR PR & Media on 27th July 2016
- REGIONAL RANGER WOUNDED BY BUFFALO IN THE KNP
Posted by: DinkyBird on 27th July 2016