Donate a tree for Camdeboo NP's new campsite
The project has so far raised R16700 and the target is R13200
In an exciting new development, environmentally-concerned visitors can now contribute to greening the Camdeboo National Park's new campsite by donating trees online.
- There is a need of 120 Karee trees to be planted in the campsite area to ensure that visitors who visit the area will experience the comfort of shade.
- Each visitor or business who donates one or more trees will be issued with a certificate commemorating their contribution to the Camdeboo National Park.
Go on - donate that tree and do your bit for conservation!
* This project has received donations in currencies other than ZAR, so due to fluctuating exchange rates, the amounts shown here are estimates
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- A feline Trip- November 2015, Kgalagadi with KDU and Francolin
Posted by: katydownunder on 24th July 2016
- Nossob 24/07/2016
Posted by: thiefbadger on 24th July 2016
- Kalahari revisited, Amazing Mokala, Mindblowing Namibia (2 SA addicts from Holland)
Posted by: Robbert on 24th July 2016