- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Would you like to continue?
Advanced Bookings for Day Visitors
We have re-introduced Advanced Bookings for day visits to the Kruger National Park.
There is a maximum threshold of visitors that can enter the park daily. If this threshold is reached only visitors with pre-booked overnight accommodation will be permitted access. Such situations tend only to arise in extreme cases such as public holidays and long weekends.
- Advanced day visitor bookings can not be made via our Online Bookings system. Please make use of one of the following alternative channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +27 (0)12 428 9111
- Mobile: +27 (0)82 233 9111
- Kruger National Park allows advance reservations for day visits, in addition to the conservation fees payable via various Reservation Offices.
- A booking fee is payable when making an advanced day booking.
- Pre-booked day visits must be paid in advance, on or before the deposit due date.
- Guests who book one day in advance must pay when the booking is made.
- Wild card members have to pay this “advance booking fee” if they want to pre-book their day visit.
- To ensure a safe and joyful trip through our parks, kindly adhere to the Rules and Regulations as stipulated by South African National Parks.