What you can do
- View all types of accommodation within a certain park/camp, e.g. cottage, chalet, etc.
- View their description - number of beds, kitchen equipment etc.
- View all minimal costs.
- Find out if a certain type of accommodation is available between certain dates (max. of 11 months) in that particular park/camp.
- Find out all available types of accommodation for ONE particular DATE in that particular park/camp.
- View a CALENDAR with available accommodation
Select a park to check its accommodation availability
- Only parks that provide accommodation facilities are listed.
- Availability information is updated real-time (unless interrupted by technical difficulties) between our reservation system and this website. As reservations are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis, we cannot guarantee that accommodation you see as available now will still be available when you make a reservation.
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park (currently 14 promotions)
- Augrabies Falls National Park (currently 6 promotions)
- Bontebok National Park (currently 5 promotions)
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route National Park (currently 3 promotions)
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park (currently 2 promotions)
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park (currently 41 promotions)
- Mapungubwe National Park (currently 3 promotions)
- Marakele National Park (currently 3 promotions)
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park National Park (currently 9 promotions)
Ready to Book?
After a once-off registration, you can:
- Book New Reservations: browse availability and make reservations
- Review Existing Reservations:
- Amend reservations
- Cancel reservations
- Download confirmation and deposit request letters
- Pay outstanding amounts
- Update Your Profile
- Check available discounts
Pensioner discounts not available here.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?