- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Who said anything about "roughing it" in the bush when visiting one of our National Parks? "Indulgence" and "comfort" come to mind when viewing the concession lodges and suites that you can find in a number of SANParks camps and parks. These lodges are known as SANParks "Golden Kudus", where luxury is the order of the day.
- Imbali Safari Lodges
- Jock Safari Lodge
- Lukimbi Safari Lodge
- Rhino Walking Safaris
- Shishangeni Private Lodge
- Singita Lebombo Private Game Lodge
- Tinga Private Game Lodge
- Pafuri Camp
- The Outpost
- Gorah Elephant Camp: +27 (0)44 501 1111: It is situated in the main Addo section of the park – a five-star operation with luxury tented camps.Visit the website: www.gorah.com
- River Bend Lodge: +27 (0)42 233 8000: situated in the Nyathi area of the park – luxury five-star accommodation, eight rooms available and Private Safari Villa accommodating 6 guests. A Wellness Centre is also available. Children of all ages are welcome. Visit the website: www.riverbendlodge.co.za
- Darlington Lake Lodge: +27 (0)42 243 3673: situated in the Darlington Dam area of the park – five luxury rooms and 7 furnished tents available. Conference facilities available. E-mail: email@example.com
- Kuzuko Lodge: +27 (0) 79521 7490: Managed by Legacy Hotels and Resorts International, Kuzuko Lodge which opened in 2007 is situated in a private section of the malaria-free Addo Elephant National Park, a mere two hours drive north of Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape. The lodge offers 24 chalets (3 are wheelchair accessible), a conference facilities for up to 30 delegates, restaurant, pub, wine cellar, swimming pool, game drives and nightly cosmic safaris. All facilities in the main lodge and game vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
- Nguni River Lodge: +27(0) 42 2351022: The five-star Nguni River Lodge, opened in 2006, is set within the Nyathi concession of the Park. The 9 suites form part of an experience which is about a blend of traditional Africa with Manhattan.
- Marataba Safari Company: +27 (0) 44 501 1111: The lodge is situtated on a 23 000 hectare private concession in the heart of Limpopo's Marakele National Park.