- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
West Coast National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Jo Anne's Beach Cottage
This exclusive self-catering cottage is situated in the West Coast National Park near Churchaven, within walking distance of the lagoon.
It is a fully equipped (linen, cutlery and crockery), self catering (3 en-suite bedrooms-sleeping 8 persons in total) cottage, with an open plan living area and kitchen. There are braai facilities on the front stoep and in the back yard.
It has three bedrooms, each with toilet and shower. The main bedroom has a double bed, the second has two single beds and the third is a 'children's' room with two pullout beds (sleeps four). The kitchen has gas fridge and stove, fitted cupboards, utensils, serving/eating counter with stools.
The lounge has four lounge chairs, table and with jetmaster. The stoep looks out on the lagoon and has a braai.
- Bring your own braaiwood, charcoal, or purchase from the entrance gate on the R27.
- The fridge-freezer combination, geysers and stove are gas operated.
- Electricity in the house is provided by solar energy. Please use lights sparingly - there are no points or plugs for electronic equipment.
- Tap water comes from a well-point and is safe to drink, however you may not be accustomed to the taste. You are welcome to provide your own drinking water. Please use water sparingly.
- In order to preserve the peace and tranquility of the area and not to disturb other residents, no loud music or portable generators are allowed.
- No pets are allowed within the West Coast National Park.
- No fires permitted on the beach.
- On arrival please collect keys at either Langebaan or R27 entrance gate and hand in keys at gate on day of departure.
- Familiarise yourself with the zonation of the lagoon as described in the information brochure provided. Jo Anne's Falls is in the B Zone and therefore no fishing or motorised crafts are allowed in the area.
- All visitors of guests staying at Jo Anne's are liable to pay a conservation fee when entering the Park.
9°C / 22°C
Sunny with high level clouds