- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
West Coast National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
“WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!! Recharge your spirit, waking up with sounds of birds, experience a beautiful sunrise, being surrounded by the silence of nature itself. A peaceful, private haven of tranquility. It is affordable! It is beautiful! ”
Overview and background of the Duinepos community based tourism project.
Duinepos Chalets are siutated inside the West Coast National Park. Each Chalet is situated to ensure privacy, peace and tranquility, as you take in the fresh sea breeze, azure waters, and all that the park has to offer over the various seasons...from spectcular birdlife, to the tapestry of spring flowers that cover the standveld.
- Consist of 11 chalets.
- Each unit sleeps 4 people comfortably and allows a maximum of 6 people.
- 2 chalets are disabled friendly.
- Each chalet offers 2 bedrooms, open plan kitchen, lounge, fire place, shower, toilet and an outdoor braai area.
- Other facilities include: swimming pool, communal braai and boma area.
For bookings and more information contact:
14°C / 27°C