- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
West Coast National Park
Would you like to continue?
This self catering cottage is situated in the West Coast National Park, near the Abrahamskraal waterhole.
The Unit is a fully equipped 6 Bed Cottage (2 on suite bedrooms, 1 bedroom with a double bed and the second bedroom has 2 single beds and 2 pull out beds), with an open plan living area and kitchen. There is a fireplace in the living area to utilize as braai or fireplace. Guests should bring their own braaiwood, charcoal, or purchase from the entrance gate on the R27.
The fridge-freezer combination, geysers and stove are all gas operated. Electricity in the house is provided by solar energy. There are no points or plugs for electric equipment and guests are requested to use the lights sparingly. Tap water comes from a well-point and is safe to drink, however guests may not be accustomed to the taste so they are welcome to provide their own drinking water. No pets, loud music or portable generators are allowed in the West Coast National Park.
- On arrival guests can collect keys at either Langebaan or R27 entrance gate and hand them in at the same point on departure.
- Accommodation is available from 12:00 on the day of your arrival and time of departure is 09:00.
- There is no after hours gate access.
- Conservation fees are payable when entering the Park at the gate.
13°C / 30°C