- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
West Coast National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Glendower Wader Bash at West Coast National Park
The Glendower Wader Bash at West Coast National Park is a unique opportunity to experience the vast wealth of birds of Langebaan Lagoon and the surrounding Park, a RAMSAR site of international status. The event runs from 28th - 30th March 2008.
Night drives, guided trips to the best birding sites, 2 nights rustic self catering accommodation in the West Coast National Park and prizegiving dinner included.
Registration – R400
(021) 559-7636 / 082 804 5539
(022) 772-1128 / 082 802 7559
This is a SANParks Honorary Rangers Project in conjunction with BirdLife SA. All funds raised will go to birding projects in the WCNP.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?