- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
West Coast National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
WCNP HR opens Preekstoel Information Centre
The centre was built by the Honorary Rangers who have been working on this project, among a number of others, since the inception of the park’s Honorary Rangers.
Special thanks go to:
- Clive von Groningen - West Coast Community Trust
- Delani de Waal - graphic design
- Riaan Steenkamp – builder
- The various professionals who lent their time, expertise and copyright material to the project.
- WCNP Staff who checked the poster information for technical correctness and applicability.
- Honorary Rangers team led by Elbeth le Roux who researched & produced the posters.
- Colin Codner who designed and oversaw the building of structure as well as producing two posters.
- Honorary Rangers of the region who organised and manned the various fund-raising events and their sponsors, to provide the fund necessary to cover the costs of the poster production.
The Preekstoel Information Centre is open and a great tool for those visiting the park and lagoon. Be sure to give this stop a visit when you next visit the park.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?