- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
West Coast National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Register now for the West Coast Marathon!
Ranked as one of the second best marathons in South Africa in 2008, the West Coast Marathon is set to take place on 14 March 2009. The course is undulated and enjoyable, run around the Langebaan lagoon inside the West Coast National Park.
Organised by the Langebaan Strandlopers in association with the West Coast Honorary Rangers, the marathon will consist of a 42.2km, 21.1km and 5km Fun Run/Walk and all are encouraged to register for this fun experience.
And what’s more, there are loads of prizes to be won:
- Goody bags to first 1 000 entrants for 42.2/21.1km
- Total prize money of R15 000
- Many lucky draw prizes on the day ranging from overnight stay vouchers, Western Cape Parks Wild Cards and much more!
Entries close on 5 March 2009, so hurry up and register online at www.enteronline.co.za.
For more information, e-mail:
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?