- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Table Mountain National Park
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
TMNP: Tokai Forest Run – every step counts
On its 21st anniversary, the Tokai Forest Run is a free-entry trail race that traverses the beauty of the Tokai Plantation of Table Mountain National Park. First Ascent has sponsored the race making it possible to waive all entry fees for participating runners – instead, a voluntary donation is asked of all participants and all proceeds go to Victoria Hospital’s Children’s Ward.
The hospital is aiming to raise R 1 million to cover the costs of building “Mothers’ Facilities” enabling mothers to stay with their sick and vulnerable children. “We are also planning to renovate the paediatric ward to include a safe play area and optimise the use of limited space. We need to raise R1 million in order for this project to proceed, and believe that donations made through the Forest 15 km Run will go a long way towards facilitating this” says Gill Schermbrucker, Head of Paediatrics Department at Victoria Hospital.
Date: Saturday, 29 October 2011
Start time: 06h30 at the Picnic and Braai Site entrance to the Tokai Plantation
Runners need only bring their high energy and donation for the hospital. Donations can be monetary or toys for the children.
For more information, contact Gavin Wright of Foresters Running Club:
- on 072 142 7263 or
- e-mail email@example.com
Issued by / Media Queries
- Wanika Rusthoi, Public Relations Officer: Cape Region, South African National Parks, tel: (021) 701 8692, cell: 072 060 8188, e-mail: Wanika.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bianca Grobbelaar, Marketing Coordinator, First Ascent, tel: (021) 787 9380, e-mail: email@example.com