- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Table Mountain National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Research and Projects
Saving the Endangered African Penguin at Boulders
How can you help?
- Nest Boxes are manufactured in the Gansbaai area at R400 per box - ***Buy a nest box and contribute to the conservation of this endangered species.***
- Dyer Island Conservation Trust has already sponsored 50 nest boxes.
- If you’re going to be buying a gift for a loved one soon, why not buy a nest box on their behalf. A certificate will be issued to your loved one. (terms and conditions apply).
- To purchase these nest boxes, please contact the:
How can YOU help?
- You will help protect the African Penguin Species by increasing it’s breeding success!
- Ideal opportunity for corporate sponsorship – they can quite literally watch their investment grow, year after year.
- Great media possibilities.
- Excellent opportunity to compare Boulders and Dyer Island breeding success.
17°C / 29°C