- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Table Mountain National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Research and Projects
Saving the Endangered African Penguin at Boulders
How can you help?
- Nest Boxes are manufactured in the Gansbaai area at R400 per box - ***Buy a nest box and contribute to the conservation of this endangered species.***
- Dyer Island Conservation Trust has already sponsored 50 nest boxes.
- If you’re going to be buying a gift for a loved one soon, why not buy a nest box on their behalf. A certificate will be issued to your loved one. (terms and conditions apply).
- To purchase these nest boxes, please contact the:
How can YOU help?
- You will help protect the African Penguin Species by increasing it’s breeding success!
- Ideal opportunity for corporate sponsorship – they can quite literally watch their investment grow, year after year.
- Great media possibilities.
- Excellent opportunity to compare Boulders and Dyer Island breeding success.
5°C / 20°C
Sunny with high level clouds