- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
|Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Opening of Border Facilities at Sendelingsdrift
The delays in the opening of the Pont (Ferry) and associated Immigration and Border Control facilities are regretted.
The relevant Authorities in Namibia and South Africa are currently working towards the 12th October 2007 as a tentative opening date. This target is however subject to a number of processes being completed and visitors are advised to obtain updates on the situation prior to finalizing their plans.
Please also take note of the fact that even when the Border Facilities are open the operation of the Pont (Ferry) may not be possible if the Orange River is in flood and it will be advisable to check with the Park Management prior to your visit.
Should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact this office.