- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Namaqua National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Namaqualand falls within the winter rainfall region of South Africa. The highest rainfall period is between June to August. Average winter temperatures vary between 7 degrees and 19 degrees Celsius, while summer temperatures vary between 20 degrees and 42 degrees Celsius.
- To ensure a safe and joyful trip through our parks, kindly adhere to the Rules and Regulations as stipulated by South African National Parks.
- The use of drones inside (and over) our national parks is strictly prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in a National Park.
- Vehicle fuel and ATM facilities are available in the nearby town Springbok (87km away)- not in the park itself.
- As outdoor lighting in camps is limited, a torch/headlamp is required when walking outside at night.
- It is an offence to pick flowers or to remove plants or any other material from the park.
- There are limited toilet facilities in the park.
- Vehicle repairs, post office and police services are available at Kamieskroon. Medical services only in Springbok, which is 67 km away.
- Enquiries about this developing park and the Skilpad flower reserve should be made to (027) 672 1948.
With the park’s developmental status, no specific facilities for people with mobility impairment exist. However as the park develops, the needs of people with all forms of disability will be considered.
For enquiries e-mail Namaqua National Park or phone us on the following numbers:
- Park Tel: +27 (0)27 672 1948
- Fax: +27 (0)27 672 1015
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It conserves the world's richest succulent flora