- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Namaqua National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Flower report Namaqua 16-25 July 2007
The past three weeks has been dry, windy and warm, with only 4mm measured on 15/07/2007. The daisies in Skilpad is starting to bloom in orange carpets. The variety of species is also increasing, particularly in the natural veldt. The season seem to be earlier than the previous year, but it is however clear that follow up rains are needed.
The best areas for flower viewing the coming week in the Park area is the main road to Skilpad and the Skilpad circle route.
If you have a 4x4 the Groen-Spoeg coastal area continues to be spectacular, as well as the road from Skilpad to Soebatsfontein.