- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Namaqua National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: First ever Flower Beach Camp open for bookings
This according to SANParks, General Manager - Sales and Marketing, Bheki Zwane, who said the idea of this unique offering, is introduced as part of product diversification programme of SANParks as well as demand from the consumers for such a product in the Namaqua area during the flowers season.
He said this temporary Flower Beach Camp will be an annual event and would serve as an ideal place for a romantic outing. This year’s camp will operate from 1 August 2011 to 30 September 2011...“and bookings are open on first come first serve”, said Zwane.
According to Zwane the camp will only be accessible by 4x4 vehicles because of the remoteness of the camp. “However guests who do not have 4x4 will be transferred to camp using appropriate vehicles.”
Zwane says for a single tented accommodation visitors will be expected to pay R2 250, while double will cost R3 000 per night. Return transfer to the camp is R340 per person.
He said the visit to the camp is divided into a two nights and three nights stay which also include a weekend. Here guests will amongst others have an opportunity to take solitary strolls along the coastline looking for seals, birds and other wildlife or have guided flower walks.
Anyone wishing to experience the Flowers Beach Camp can book through:
- SANParks online booking system on www.sanparks.org or
- by visiting or phoning the SANParks Head Office or
- book through Central Reservations on (012) 428 9111 or
- e-mail: email@example.com.
For Media enquiries:
Bheki Zwane, GM: Sales & Marketing, Tel: (012) 426 5054 / 083 675 0332, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org