- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Namaqua National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Namaqua National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Namaqua National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Skilpad Rest Camp:
The unit is accessible to the mobility challenged. The chalet features one airconditioned bedroom with two single beds and a 3/4 sleeper couch which is suitable for one adult or two children. The unit also includes an enclosed veranda with a dining area, indoor firelplace, outside braai facility and a bathroom with shower.
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- The Skilpad Visitor Centre, its displays, exhibitsand the accompanying information garden are all relatively accessible to the mobility challenged.
- The toilets at the Skilpad Visitor Centre have an accessible toilet.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It conserves the world's richest succulent flora