- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Mountain Zebra National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: MZNP's Golf Day a success
On a day with perfect weather in April, the Cradock Golf Club played host to this event which ended with a spitbraai and prize giving function.
The top score of 40 points was achieved by Bull Jordaan, earning him first prize, while Bugs Wilmot and Soois Nortje followed close behind with 39 and 38 points respectively. Fantastic prizes of overnight stays in national parks were awarded.
The event, organised by the Honorary Rangers of the Mountain Zebra National Park, raised over R10 000 in funds. These funds will be used in valuable conservation and tourism projects within the national park.
The success of the day has ensured that the golf day will now be held annually.
Regional Marketing & Communications Manager
Addo Elephant * Camdeboo * Karoo* Mountain Zebra National Parks
Tel: +27 (0) 42 233 8609