- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Mountain Zebra National Park
Would you like to continue?
Media Release: Family found Dead in Vehicle outside Mountain Zebra National Park
The occupants of the vehicle were dead as a result of gunshot wounds when discovered.
Police have cordoned off the area to investigate and are restricting vehicles from moving in or out of the Mountain Zebra National Park.
No further details are available at present as police are still concluding the investigation.
*** Please note that the entrance road DR02534, which leads from the R61 to the Mountain Zebra National Park, has been re-opened and visitors can make use of it to travel into and out of the Park as usual.
Issued by: South African National Parks
Enquiries: Megan Taplin
Regional Marketing & Communications Manager
Addo Elephant * Camdeboo * Karoo* Mountain Zebra National Parks
Tel: 083 6508649 or 042 2338609