- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Marakele National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Marakele National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Marakele National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Marakele is a wilderness area with limited tourism facilities for everyone. Much of the park requires a 4x4 vehicle. The safari tent camp has 10 units, one of which is accessible to people in wheelchairs, with an access ramp and adapted ablution facilities (roll-in shower). No accessible facilities are available at the Bush Camp.
Tlopi Tented Camp
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- The new reception block has a unisex ablution facility for people with mobility impairment.
- The camping site also has ablution facilities for wheelchair-bound visitors.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
11°C / 18°C
Sunny with high level clouds