- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Mapungubwe National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Mazhou Camping Site, Mapungubwe NP
The Mazhou Camping Site in Mapungubwe National Park will be opening to the public on the 1st of March 2007. The site, situated close to the Limpopo Forest Tented Camp in the Western Section of the Park caters for 10 caravans or tents, and each camping site is equipped with a powerpoint.
Guests intending to stay over at Mazhou Camping Site check in at the Mapungubwe Main Gate.
The sites are priced as follows per night:
Effective until 31/10/2007: R110 (base rate 2 pax), R38 Add Adult & R19 Add Child
01/11/2007 to 31/10/2008: R120 (base rate 2 pax), R40 Add Adult & R20 Add Child
Pensioner Discount is available from Sunday to Thursday nights within the normal Pensioner Discount Periods.