- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
Would you like to continue?
Quick Service Restaurants
Everybody knows that at the Park you slow down, relax, unwind and bathe in the scenic beauty and majestic wildlife of this wonderful reserve – there is however an exception to every rule.
At the Quick Service Restaurants, situated conveniently at camps around the Kruger National Park *, speed of service without sacrificing quality is the order of the day. With both the menu and setting designed to allow you, the customer, an opportunity to reflect on your day of natural wonders you are encouraged to select one of the delicious meals available, simply place your order at the Cashier and return to your table – we’ll bring it to you!!
The menu (click to expand) is designed not only for speed of service but to take into account the many varied tastes that are inevitable at this international destination. With daily specials being run there is always something available to ensure the only growling that you’ll hear is the Lions…
Take a break and come see us – Great Food and Quick Service make this a must do in Kruger
*Situated at the following camps.
- Punda Maria
- Lower Sabie
Open from 7am till 7pm
(Also available at Tshokwane and Nkuhlu picnic sites)
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There are almost 254 known cultural heritage sites in the Kruger National Park, including nearly 130 recorded rock art sites.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325