- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Latest update on the Kruger National Park flood damage
Changes to previous update:
- The reopening of the H7 tarred road between Orpen and Satara.
- The reopening of the:
- Shingwedzi Restaurant;
- Shingwedzi Eastern Gate;
- The Old Causeway;
- The S135 (Shingwedzi Causeway Road)
All camps have reopened.
However, please take note of the following:
- Access to Balule Camp via Olifants River Causeway is still closed and camp can only be accessed via S89 & S90. (Repairs to the Olifants River Causeway are expected to be completed by April 2014.)
- The Shingwedzi Rest Camp has reopened. The Camp Site, Filling Station, Shop, Restaurant, Day Visitors Picnic Spot (inside the camp), Swimming Pool and all accommodation (A & B circle bungalows & Rentmeester Guest House) have reopened. The Eastern Gate and the old Causeway have also reopened. The Kanniedood Hide however, remains closed.
Picnic Spots / Viewpoints:
All picnic spots and viewpoints have reopened, with the exception of:
- Kanniedood Hide
***Please take note of the following:
- Pafuri Picnic Spot, the S63 and Crooks Corner have reopened.
Access Roads Inside the Park:
All tarred roads are open.
All gravel roads open, except:
- S90 (Old Main Road) (Open from south until S89 turnoff – Balule causeway still inaccessible. Repairs to the Olifants River Causeway are expected to be completed by April 2014)
All gates and ports of entry have been reopened.
Guest are hereby notified that opening or travelling on a road that has been closed constitutes an offence and such offenders can be fined.
Media enquiries: Reynold Thakhuli 073 373 4999 / Ike Phaahla 083 673 6974